The research group has expertise in modelling, measurement and control of dynamics systems, and has similar interests to the Robotics research group.
Examples of research projects include:
- Dynamics and control of a hexa-pod.
- Control algorithms for a Planar Vertical Take-Off and Landing vehicle (PVTOL).
- Control algorithms for enhancement of power extract from an oscillating water column.
- Dynamics of a di-wheel.
- Damage assessment using the vibration characteristics of archery arrows.
- Kinematics of the human wrist.
For more information contact Professor Ben Cazzolato