co-CEO at Marshall Day Acoustics
Amanda Robinson is co-CEO of the Melbourne office specialising in building and room acoustics. She is a professionally qualified mechanical engineer who has specialised in acoustics since graduating with honours from Adelaide University in 1996. Amanda has had extensive experience working with multidisciplinary practices both in Australia and the UK.
Amanda is associated with the Victorian division of the Australian Acoustic Society, and held the position of Secretary for four years. Prior to that, she was Secretary for the Association of Noise Consultants in the UK. She has undertaken numerous presentations, including the Talking Spaces Symposium held by the University of Melbourne, and has a keen interest in classroom acoustics and the educational benefits of good acoustic environments.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons), Mechanical
- Chartered Engineer (No. 549061)
- Member of the Australian Acoustical Society
- Member of the Institute of Acoustics (MIOA)
- Marshall Day Acoustics https://au.marshallday.com/