Emeritus Professor of Mechanical Engineering, winner of Rayleigh Medal, and Rossing Prize.
- Rayleigh Medal 2009 - one the highest accolades in acoustics, for "outstanding contributions to acoustics".
- Rossing Prize, 2014, Acoustical Society of America, to recognize an individual who has made significant contributions toward furthering acoustics education through distinguished teaching, creation of educational materials, text-book writing and other activities.
Office: Room S230, Engineering South
Office Phone: +61 8 8313 5698
Office fax: +61 8 8313 4367
Phone: +61 8 8313 5460
Fax: +61 8 8313 4367
- Publications listed on AVC web site
- PhD Thesis, "A study of modal sound radiation" (1979)
- Foundations of Vibroacoustics, 2018
- Engineering Noise Control, 5th Edition, 2017
- Wind Farm Noise: Measurement, Assessment, and Control (Wiley Series in Acoustics Noise and Vibration), 2017
- Active Control of Noise and Vibration, 2012
- The Effects of Low-Frequency Noise and Vibration on People, 2007
- Noise Control: From Concept to Application, 2005
- Understanding Active Noise Cancellation, 2001